Here’s a quick guide on how to charge a Swagtron hoverboard. Be sure to follow these steps so you can get the most out of your Swagtron!
Checkout this video:
If you’re the proud owner of a Swagtron hoverboard, you may be wondering how to charge it. Fortunately, charging your Swagtron is a simple process that only takes a few steps. In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about charging your Swagtron hoverboard.
What you need
In order to charge a Swagtron hoverboard, you will need:
-A Swagtron hoverboard
-An approved Swagtron charger
-A willingness to wait 2-3 hours for a full charge!
The charging process
It’s important to know how to charge a Swagtron hoverboard properly in order to avoid any damage to the battery. The charging process is fairly simple and only takes a few hours. Here are the steps:
1. Make sure the Swagtron is turned off before plugging in the charger.
2. Plug the charger into a power outlet and then connect it to the Swagtron.
3. The LED indicator light on the Swagtron will turn red, indicating that it is charging.
4. Once the light turns green, the Swagtron is fully charged and can be unplugged from the charger.
Tips for charging
Here are some helpful tips for charging your Swagtron hoverboard:
-Make sure the charger is properly plugged into an outlet before attempting to charge the hoverboard.
-It is best to charge the hoverboard for at least 3 hours before using it for the first time.
-It is also recommended that you charge the hoverboard for at least 3 hours after every 20 miles of use.
-When not in use, it is best to store the hoverboard in a cool, dry place.
Do I need a special charger for my Swagtron hoverboard?
The Swagtron T6 and T5 models require the use of our 42V 2A charger, which is included in the box. For all other models, any UL-certified hoverboard charger that matches the voltage and current specifications of your Swagtron will work.
How long does it take to charge a Swagtron hoverboard?
It generally takes around 2-3 hours to charge a Swagtron hoverboard. However, this will vary depending on the model you have and the power of the charger you are using.
Can I overcharge my Swagtron hoverboard?
No, you cannot overcharge your Swagtron hoverboard. Once it reaches 100% battery, it will automatically stop charging.
Here is a quick summary of what you need to do:
1. Make sure the Swagtron is turned off.
2. Connect the charger to the Swagtron.
3. Plug the charger into an outlet.
4. Check that the red light on the charger is lit up.
5. Check that the green light on the Swagtron is lit up.
6. Once the green light turns off, disconnect the charger and enjoy your ride!